I purchased a jacket on October the 8th (The Fair Ninja B/Small) and never received my package-USPS stated it had been delivered near or at my mail box, but the item was no-where to be seen.I contacted the company, told them and despite the fact that USPS is legally not liable for stolen or lost items they emailed me proof from the courier that it had been lost.

I have many emails back and forth on this issue but this is the end result- Hello Brandi This is Twila from NinjApparel and I am the operations manager here. Your matter was forwarded to me by one of our customer service NinjAs and I have assessed this issue and have feedback for you. I would first, however, like to extend my apologies to you for any inconvenience and frustration this matter has caused you. I do regret to inform you that, unfortunately, we are not able to assist further as the parcel has been delivered according to our tracking sources here https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=LS013888222CN.

We are only able to work with the information we are given by USPS and that is that the parcel has been delivered. I understand that you have taken this matter up with USPS and they too were unable to assist but I kindly request that you pursue this matter with them as they were the custodians of the parcel at the time of delivery and are the only ones who can assist. If the USPS office you contacted can provide us with evidence as to where and when this parcel was delivered and if it was not to your premises then we will be able to assist further but, unfortunately, without that information, the only delivery evidence we have is that the parcel was delivered.

NinjApparel Customer Support So essentially the company is not taking legal responsibility for my lost package, I have paid $33 for something I never received.Fraudulent and Scammers

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Never received my item.

Comments